Dear Mr. President, 亲爱的总统先生,
Come take a walk with me. 你能和我散散步吗?
Let's pretend we're just two people and 就假装只有我们两个人
You're not better than me. 而你我没什么区别。
I'd like to ask you some questions if we can speak honestly. 我想问你一些问题,希望你能如实回答。
What do you feel when you see all the homeless on the street? 当你看到街上无家可归的人时你是怎么想的?
Who do you pray for at night before you go to sleep? 你会在晚上入睡前为他们祈祷吗?
What do you feel when you look in the mirror? 当你面对镜中的自己你又是怎么想的?
Are you proud? 你自豪吗?
How do you sleep while the rest of us cry? 你怎么能在其他人痛苦的时候安然入睡?
How do you dream when a mother has no chance to say goodbye? 又怎能在母亲没有任何机会对自己孩子说再见时做着你甜蜜的美梦?
How do you walk with your head held high? 你感到自豪吗?
Can you even look me in the eye?你能看着我的眼睛?
And tell me why?并告诉我这一切都是为什么?
Dear Mr. President, 亲爱的总统先生,
Were you a lonely boy? 你曾经是个孤独的孩子吗?
Are you a lonely boy? 你现在是吗?
Are you a lonely boy? 你现在是吗?
How can you say 你怎么说的出口
No child is left behind? 说没有任何一个孩子被抛弃?
We're not dumb and we're not blind. 我们不聋也不哑
They're all sitting in your cells 他们正侵蚀的您的细胞
While you pave the road to hell. 当你铺设通往地狱的道路时
What kind of father would take his own daughter's rights away? 什么样的父亲会剥夺他女儿的权利?
And what kind of father might hate his own daughter if she were gay? 又是什么样的父亲会因为自己的女儿是同性恋而痛恨她?
I can only imagine what the first lady has to say 我只能想像第一夫人不得不对你说的话
You've come a long way from whiskey and cocaine. 你也曾走过那些酒精和可卡因陪伴的日子
Let me tell you 'bout hard work 让我告诉你工作的艰难
Minimum wage with a baby on the way 拿着最低的薪水抚养孩子
Let me tell you 'bout hard work 让我告诉你工作的艰难
Rebuilding your house after the bombs took them away重建你的家园在它们接受炮弹洗礼后
Let me tell you 'bout hard work 让我告诉你工作的艰难
Building a bed out of a cardboard box在 用纸盒搭成的床铺
Let me tell you 'bout hard work 让我告诉你工作的艰难
Hard work 艰难的工作
Hard work 艰难的工作
You don't know nothing 'bout hard work您根本不知道什么是艰难的工作
Hard work 艰难的工作
Hard work 艰难的工作
Oh 哦
How do you sleep at night? 你怎能安然入睡?
How do you walk with your head held high? 你有怎么能感到自豪?
Dear Mr. President,亲爱的总统先生
You'd never take a walk with me.你永远不会和我散步
Would you永远不会