Amarantine 永恒之花
enya
You know when you give your love away 你相信当你付出真爱时
It opens your heart 爱会为你开启一扇心窗
Everything is new. 世间万物从此焕然一新
And you know time will always find a way 岁月会指引你
To let your heart believe it's true.告诉你,爱的真谛是付出
You know love is everything you say; 你相信爱蕴藏在言语中
A whisper, a word 一声低语,一句问候
Promises you give. 一次承诺,都是爱的方式
You feel it in the heartbeat of the day. 在岁月跳动的脉搏里你感受爱
You know this is the way love is. 爱是永恒之花
Amarantine... Love is. Love...
永不凋零的花 ……
You know love may sometimes make you cry 爱,有时会让你哭泣
So let the tears go 就让眼泪自由滑落
They will flow away 因为悲伤终会远去
For you know love will always let you fly 爱会为你插上羽翼
...How far a heart can fly away!
让你随着心任意飞翔
You know when love's shining in your eyes
I你相信当爱在眸间闪烁时
it may be the starsFallen from above. 它也许是天边陨落的星星
And you know love is with you when you rise 当你如日春风时爱就在你身边
For night and day belong to love
无论白天黑夜爱长伴你左右
Amarantine的意思是永恒,
诗人用这个词来形容一种永不凋谢的花
在美国2001年9月11日遭受恐怖袭击之后,
专辑中的单曲《Only Time》成为了电台中的热门点播歌曲
并且最高排在 Billboard Hot100 单曲榜的第十名。
巧的是,这个时候听这首歌也是特别的喜欢
我想是最近发生的一些事情,看到的一些场面,让人更加深有感触
"爱是永恒之花,有时会让你哭泣....悲伤终会远去"
相信,爱会帮你度过一切难关的
★★★★★ 中国,加油!★★★★★
|