新萤火虫论坛

 找回密码
 注册
查看: 1411|回复: 3

[单曲] Daily Growing

[复制链接]
发表于 2008-11-27 14:56:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

User Posted Image

Daily Growing
--Altan--

The trees they grow high, and the leaves they do grow green,
树已长高,叶子已变绿
Many is the time my true love I've seen,
多少次我看着这一切如同望着我的爱人
Many an hour I have watched him all alone,
许多时候我都在孤单地注视着他
He's young but he's daily growing.
他很年轻但他在一天天长大

Father, dear father, you've done me great wrong,
父亲,亲爱的父亲, 你犯了一个很大的错误
You have married me to a boy who is too young,
你把我嫁给了一个那么年轻的男孩
I am twice twelve and he is but fourteen,
我已经24了而他14岁
He's young but he's daily growing.
他很年轻, 但我想他会日渐成长

Daughter, dear daughter, I've done you no wrong,
女儿, 我亲爱的女儿,我并没有做错
I have married you to a great lord's son,
我把你嫁给了一个显耀贵族的儿子
He will be a man for you when I am dead and gone,
有一天当我不在了他会很好地照顾你
He's young but he's daily growing
他现在很年轻,但他会一天天成长

Father, dear father, if you see fit,
父亲,亲爱的父亲,如果你同意
We'll send him to college for another year yet,
在来年我们把他送到大学去
I'll tie a blue ribbon all around his head,
我会为他裹上蓝色的头巾
To let the maidens know that he is married.
让别人知道他已经结婚了

One day I was looking over my father's castle wall,
一天我从父亲的城墙上远望
I spied all the boys playing with a ball,
我看到男孩们正在打球
And my own true love was the flower of them all,
而我的爱人是当中的佼佼
He's young but he's daily growing.
他现在很年轻但他在一天天成长

And so early in the morning at the dawning of the day,
时值清晨,在拂晓时分
They went into a hayfield to have some sport and play,
他们来到草地上玩耍嬉闹
And what they did there she never would declare,
他们在那儿所做的一切她永远也不会说出来
But she never more complained of his growing.
但她从此不再嘟哝他的成长


At the age of fourteen he was a married man,
14岁时,他已为人夫
At the age of fifteen the father of my son,
15岁时,他已为人父
At the age of sixteen his grave it was green,
16岁时,他的坟墓郁郁苍苍
And death had put an end to his growing.
死亡为他的成长画上了句号

I'll buy my love some flannel, I'll make my love a shroud,
我要给我的爱人买绒服, 给他做寿衣
With every stitch I put in it, the tears they will pour down,
每缝一针,眼泪就默默流淌
With every stitch I put in it, how the tears they will flow,
一针又一针, 我不知如何控制我的泪水
Cruel fate has put an end to his growing.
也许是命运的捉弄, 他就这样走完他的一生



Altan, 这是一支被誉为90年代最杰出的一支爱尔兰传统民谣乐团

Altan 的创团成员是来自北爱首府 Belfast 的青年长笛手 Frankie Kennedy 和 生长于 Gweedore, Co. Donegal 的 Mairead Ni Mhaonaigh。



发表于 2008-11-27 19:55:58 | 显示全部楼层
没有download?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

 楼主| 发表于 2008-11-27 23:51:53 | 显示全部楼层

原帖由 qie124 于 2008-11-27 19:55 发表 没有download?

 

搜索源文件即可http://blog.cs.js.cn/UploadFiles/2008-5/261336340981.mp3

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2008-11-28 08:25:10 | 显示全部楼层
At the age of fourteen he was a married man, 14岁时,他已为人夫 At the age of fifteen the father of my son, 15岁时,他已为人父 At the age of sixteen his grave it was green, 16岁时,他的坟墓郁郁苍苍 ,,,,,,,,这个不更怪?太早婚了点
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

小黑屋|Archiver|手机版|萤火虫

GMT++8, 2024-12-23 17:48 , Processed in 0.284159 second(s), 6 queries , File On.

Powered by Discuz! X3.4

© 2001-2023 Discuz! Team.

快速回复 返回顶部 返回列表